North Carolina Federal Criminal Defense Lawyer Mark A. Ward
The federal government may investigate a person for months or even years prior to filing charges. If you have reason to believe you are being investigated for a federal offense, I urge you to contact a lawyer.
Call my firm at 252-752-7529 to schedule your free consultation, or contact me by e-mail and I will be in touch with you promptly. I know the strategies and aggressive approach that must be used to build a strong defense on your behalf.
If You Have Been Charged With a Crime by the Federal Government
The federal government is a formidable opponent with a virtually endless supply of resources. I have over 20 years of experience in as a criminal defense attorney. The consequences of a criminal conviction in federal court can be costly, and I am committed to minimizing the impact federal criminal charges have on your rights and your future. Contact me today to schedule your free consultation in any of the following federal cases:
- Federal drug cases including drug possession, trafficking, distribution, manufacturing and growing marijuana on federal land
- White collar crimes including mail fraud, wire fraud, insurance fraud, federal benefits fraud, welfare fraud and Internet fraud
- Bank robbery
- Child pornography
- Gun and firearms violations including felon in possession of a firearm
- Any criminal offense that occurred on federal property
- Violations of supervised release
Federal Criminal Defense and Immigration Law
I represent both legal and undocumented immigrants who are facing charges in federal criminal court. Charges can involve illegal entry into the U.S., illegal possession of a firearm and conspiring to produce false identification documents. I provide defense to those who are facing time in federal prison prior to deportation.
I also defend clients facing criminal charges in North Carolina courts.
Call my firm's 24 hour message line at 252-752-7529 or contact me by e-mail to schedule your free consultation.